What better way to view the world than through the eyes of another. All books have been received free of charge. I do not get paid for my opinion.

Please see my other blog http://tanquella4life.blogspot.com/








The Lord is the rock of my salvation, whom shall I be afraid!



Wednesday, April 15, 2015

You Can Hear The Voice of God by Steve Sampson

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this book on how to hear from God.  Each chapter has been an eye opener for things that I have been searching to understand in my walk with God.  As I read each chapter I could hear the Holy Spirit confirming and showing me things that I have experienced as a believer.  I highly recommend this book to the person who is trying to learn the voice of God, to the seasoned believer who just wants to be reminded that they are in the will of God concerning decisions and choices they make about their life.  Of all the books I have come across this is a great book to read.  This book was provided free of charge through Chosen Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment